How you spend your mornings,
How you talk to yourself,
What you read,
What you watch,
Who you share your energy with,
Who has access to you,
It’s the small habits, that will change your life.
Protect your mind & space.
Some people from the past will hit you up just to see if they still have access to you.
Not everyone can have access to me because i want PEACE more than i want ATTENTION.
How you spend your mornings?
How you talk to yourself?
What you read?
What you watch?
Who you share your energy with?
Who has access to you?
It’s the small habits that will change your life.
Just trying. Please don’t take it seriously. I am not a pro yet. But, this can be a good suggestion, I hope so.
The cards are saying;
Don’t engage in disputes/negativity related to career, family, finance or relationships.
The tower: Let the tower crumble, just scratch everything that’s not serving you before universe takes that decision for you. It can be a stagnant behaviour, unpleasant job, addiction, toxic friendship or relationship; detach yourself from all negativity. For me, tower is not a bad card. You may go through a heart break or a bad period of time depending on your situation. The best part is; you have a window of opportunity to begin from a clean slate, a brand new beginning.
Help yourself before helping others. & Please help others with materials or healing. Find the right balance in your life. Believe in equal give & take.
The sun: All sneakiness around your path will come out, no matter who is the culprit. Which means you have the clear picture on where to move under the bright light & guidance of your intuition. You understand now what’s suiting you on the longer run; applicable to career, investment, finance or relationships. This is the best card in tarot deck, it’s your wish fulfillment.
In short; a good month to cleanse toxicity & have some materialistic gains. Stay positive. Vibe right. Don’t ask me about relationship advices, it’s all about how true you are to yourself. At the end, you are the creator of your own life. Suggestions just show you right path.
Find the difference between your intuition & ego, you don’t need to know which one is better. At least understand which one is which, EASY LIFE.
My friends are asking me questions about how I changed this much in past few months!!
Why I suddenly started believing in God, Astrology, Tarot cards, Horoscope & Future predictions?
My answer: Not all is true. I believe in me first. I listen & see everything, take my decision with only logic backing them. But all those things including God, they all matter to me. I apply a tiny thought to it “Take the best, leave the rest”.
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
Save some money. Stay happy. Tap life..😘