If you go to the gym and you work out, come back and you look in the mirror; you will see nothing. If you go to the gym the next day and you come back and look at the mirror; you will see nothing. You think, so clearly there’s no results. It can’t be measured. It must not be effective, so we quit.
Or if you fundamentally believe, this is the right course of action to stick, to make yourself to that act of service. You can make yourself to the regime of exercise. You can’t screw it up if you eat chocolate cake one day. You can skip a day or two. But if you stick with it consistently, not exactly sure what day, but I know you’ll start getting into shape. Going to the gym for nine hours a day doesn’t get you into shape. Working out every day for 30 minutes gets you into shape. It’s not about the events. It’s not about intensity. It’s about CONSISTENCY.
Half of 2022 is almost over. Let me suggest a happy beginning towards a better tomorrow to everyone who’s young or eager to grow. Remain consistent & create some healthy habits;
1. Always learn new skills. Learning is the only thing that keeps brain active & body young.
2. Create multiple income sources with your new skill-sets.
3. Says no to materialism. Stay away from fast fashion & other such stupid trends associated to it.
4. Learn to save 30% of your income. With time make it above 50%.
5. Learn how MONEY & Investment works. Invest part of the saved money
6. Workout 5 times per week.
7. Read something everyday & learn to dive into new experiences.
8. Value sleep, diet & good health.
(This video got something to do with the post above in the current world of tiktik tits & weak men, barely few understand WHAT’S MONEY!! In fact, it’s not just money. It’s a morally flawed world. The best line Charlie Munger said was: These people need to stay dumb like this, that’s how we get rich. Bitcoin is stupid, because it’s very likely to go to zero. I know people who literally follow crypto & NFT pages in Instagram as if it’s American treasury’s updates they are subscribing. And trust me there’s no scarcity of such dumbfucks.)
Three major lessons you must learn for an easy smooth sailing life;
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Actions speak louder than words, inconsistent words mean nothing and such words are just another way to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you. And if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do, no matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it, no matter how many times you’ve played it in your head, it never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
Don’t allow your life to just be fine. Or just okay. Or even just good.
Make it brilliant, consistent, spectacular, wild, extraordinary. Fill with excitement and adventure, be passionate and fearless, search for freedom and opportunity. You only get one life, so make it count. Make it mean something amazing. Make it yours.
1. Don’t respond to negativity. 2. Don’t speak poorly about others. 3. Remain consistent in their walk of life. 4. Show up on right time. 5. Give without expectations. 6. Deliberately remain optimistic. 7. Never nitpick or brag. 8. Show gratitude. 9. Have good manners. 10. Make no excuses. 11. Shower random acts of kindness without hidden agenda.
(This video got something to do with the post above. Right when you thought ‘these crypto/NFT punters can’t go more dumb’, now you see you were wrong. These dumbfucks literally launching a ELON-GOAT token & planning to request Elon Musk to launch a fake rocket to space during next spaceX launch. I mean, this can’t get more dumber. Fun part: people still brag about such bullshits & follow/like crypto accounts in social media.)
It’s not enough to just love doing something if you want to be good at it. You have to practice everyday. There needs to be a consistent approach with proper schedule & discipline at place. If you just show up on the day unprepared, you won’t fulfill the high expectations of a certain standard & quality .
Take time out of your life to practice your passion. Do whatever you need to do that will propel you toward your goals. Whatever your practice or passion is, you must exercise discipline.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. Watch it to gain little bit knowledge about the current scenario of billionaires & legit illogical motivational mindset associated to it. Yes, it’s important to work on what moves you. But don’t do that with nonsensical expectations from yourself.)