Each and every one of us has a different beginning to our story. Our lives all start in different places, but when we dedicate our hearts and minds to what we are most passionate about, there is no stopping us. Reward and success are measured by how much you try and how much you receive.
Be proud of who you are and where you came from. Look forward to wherever it is you are going and who it is you want to be.
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. -J. K. ROWLING
3. You agree when you actually feel like disagreeing.
4. You feel guilty for dedicating time to yourself.
5. You feel taken for granted by others.
6. You have toxic relationships.
7. You have chronic fear about what others think of you.
8. You over-share details about your life with others.
9. You constantly feel like the victim.
10. You attract people who try to control or dominate you.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. A tiny message for my bestie bitch Demi; Be a good aunt & get this toy for my future kids. I promise i will let you babysit them when i am out on a vacation.🤣😜)
Everyone wants success & financial independence, but why no-one dares stepping towards it?
Life will not give what you want. It isn’t just talent, brainpower or education.
If you want success/fulfillment or happiness, you gotta show up, demand it for yourself & strive to reach there. It’s all about that desire & determination. Keep that hunger in you to be the you, you dreamt eyes open.