Buy the black car, People will say you should’ve got blue. Start a business, People will say you should’ve got a job. Get married, People will say you picked the wrong partner. Learn a trade, People will say you should’ve done something else.
Everyone has an opinion about everything. You’ll go crazy trying to please everyone. Don’t even try. Listen, smile, agree. And then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.
The ATTITUDE of “that’s just how I am, take it or leave it” is still a sign of immaturity. As an adult, it’s your responsibility to figure out which of your traits are toxic and are negatively impactful towards other people and the ones you love, and to eventually learn how to fix them. At some point, we all gotta start making ourselves better individuals.
If you truly believe you don’t have to change anything about yourself, even at the very least the worst in you, and that people will just have to deal with it, then sorry, you’re still a child & your attitude is a childish nonsense.
Hurting people back will not heal your pain. Learn to react to people constructively, even if that means being alone in silence, to study your emotions. In your response is your DESTINY. If you do not take conscious control of your reaction, you will give away your power.
Tomorrow is not promised. Not a single second or minute is PROMISED. So, live for today. Keep the promises you make. Take action on the things you desire and need. Remind those that matter to you that they are loved and you are grateful for them. Never leave someone you care about on negative terms. Give more than you take. Make the calls you’ve been telling yourself you’ll do ‘tomorrow’. Let the small shit go. Let equations with inconsistent people fall. Never go to bed angry. We will all die one day, so learn to live each day with the promise to yourself that it’ll be better than yesterday.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I can’t believe that a group of people still deny global warming & climate change. Shared this tiny video because i wanted to share this issue.)
1. Missing people is not a reason to reconnect with them. It’s okay to remember people without rekindling. 2. You can’t talk to everyone about everything. It’s okay to have certain people for certain topics. 3. When someone is envious of you, it’s not your job to make them feel better about who you are. 4. Assumptions are not rooted in fact. If you want to know something, it’s always best to ask. 5. Authenticity equals freedom. There’s nothing that someone can hold over you when you’re okay with who you are.
You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
Half of 2022 is almost over. Let me suggest a happy beginning towards a better tomorrow to everyone who’s young or eager to grow. Remain consistent & create some healthy habits;
1. Always learn new skills. Learning is the only thing that keeps brain active & body young.
2. Create multiple income sources with your new skill-sets.
3. Says no to materialism. Stay away from fast fashion & other such stupid trends associated to it.
4. Learn to save 30% of your income. With time make it above 50%.
5. Learn how MONEY & Investment works. Invest part of the saved money
6. Workout 5 times per week.
7. Read something everyday & learn to dive into new experiences.
8. Value sleep, diet & good health.
(This video got something to do with the post above in the current world of tiktik tits & weak men, barely few understand WHAT’S MONEY!! In fact, it’s not just money. It’s a morally flawed world. The best line Charlie Munger said was: These people need to stay dumb like this, that’s how we get rich. Bitcoin is stupid, because it’s very likely to go to zero. I know people who literally follow crypto & NFT pages in Instagram as if it’s American treasury’s updates they are subscribing. And trust me there’s no scarcity of such dumbfucks.)
Three major lessons you must learn for an easy smooth sailing life;
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Actions speak louder than words, inconsistent words mean nothing and such words are just another way to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you. And if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do, no matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it, no matter how many times you’ve played it in your head, it never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
Intelligent people are attractive for different reasons. They believe in a good education. They remain consistent. They learn to speak in another language. & The most important; they know what’s going on in the world.