When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride, it’s self-respect.
Don’t expect to see positive changes in your life if you surround yourself with negative people. Don’t give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
Three major lessons you must learn for an easy smooth sailing life;
1. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes you might think you know someone, you might think they’re on your side but deep down inside they’re not. Pay attention. Actions speak louder than words, inconsistent words mean nothing and such words are just another way to cover up the truth with lies.
2. Almost everything we go through we can’t control. That means, if it’s yours, then somewhere down the line it’ll return to you. And if it’s not, then you have to make peace with it and move on. It’s as simple as that.
3. Letting go is never an easy thing to do, no matter how many times you’ve rehearsed it, no matter how many times you’ve played it in your head, it never goes as planned and almost always does it sting a little harder than you thought. (Not my words.)
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. The small things in life don’t need to be worried and stressed about so much. The alarm can be fixed. The tire can be replaced. The coffee can be refilled. The parking ticket can be paid. The keys can be found. The to-dos can get to-done. You can get sleep. You can get some food. Maybe a Snickers to satisfy.
Your life is great. You just have to allow it to be. People don’t make you angry, you allow the anger to dwell within you. Circumstances don’t upset you, you allow yourself to get upset. You choose to worry, you choose to criticize, you choose to blame, and you choose to complain. No one else decides this for you.
1. The past is in the past, focus on the future. 2. Opinions do not define reality. 3. Everyone’s journey is different. 4. Time is the essence of healing. 5. Judgement is a confession of character. 6. Overthinking will lead to paralysis/sadness. 7. Happiness is an inside job, found within. 8. Positive thoughts, create positive actions. 9. Smiles are contagious. 10. Sprinkle kindness, it’s free. 11. You only fail if you quit/do not try. 12. What goes around, comes around. Karma it is. 13. The quicker you choose to move forward, the quicker the suffering ends.
Life is rarely ever predictable. The truth is: we were never guaranteed that we would have the answers for everything or feel certainty in every situation.
That’s part of this journey’s adventure to get from where we are to where we want to be, we are required to trust, hope, and believe, and dare to blaze the trail even when the path in front of us looks near impossible.
The secret to life isn’t about knowing the future or having the perfect roadmap, but rather having faith for the future and the spirit of a pioneer.
IT’S OKAY NOT TO KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN OUT.
1. Go after dreams, not people. 2. Love yourself and the rest will follow. 3. Never lose your sense of wonder. 4. You are capable of more than you know. 5. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned. 6. Your only limit is you. 7. Life goes by in a blink of an eye. So first live life.
(This article got nothing to do with the post above, you can click on the image to read the entire article. There’s a reason i don’t like apps like TIKTOK or Instagram reels, such apps are limiting our attention span. Our human race is losing focus & we struggle to put attention towards where it’s needed. I know some people who can’t read a page long article because it’s a page long or they can’t watch a 15 minutes video because it’s 15 minutes long.🤣🤣 This is called GOLDFISH SYNDROME, which means 10 second memory of a goldfish.)