If your body is telling you to avoid certain foods and eat more fruits and veggies, DO IT. If your gut feeling is telling you to distance yourself from certain people, DO IT. And if your heart tells you to get closer to those who have a positive aura to them, DO IT.
If your heart is telling you to travel, quit that job, start this project, spend more time in nature, take a break, read this book, be with that person, GO FOR IT. Your higher self knows what’s best for you, so don’t ignore the messages.
1. Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
2. Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture them before it is too late. Ideally, write down or sketch every single one.
3. Read. Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading. Ideally, have a book always with you.
4. Analyze your day. Before going to bed, spend 10 minutes analyzing your day. Consider what things you managed to do well and what mistakes you made.
5. Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured instead.
Half of 2022 is almost over. Let me suggest a happy beginning towards a better tomorrow to everyone who’s young or eager to grow. Remain consistent & create some healthy habits;
1. Always learn new skills. Learning is the only thing that keeps brain active & body young.
2. Create multiple income sources with your new skill-sets.
3. Says no to materialism. Stay away from fast fashion & other such stupid trends associated to it.
4. Learn to save 30% of your income. With time make it above 50%.
5. Learn how MONEY & Investment works. Invest part of the saved money
6. Workout 5 times per week.
7. Read something everyday & learn to dive into new experiences.
8. Value sleep, diet & good health.
(This video got something to do with the post above in the current world of tiktik tits & weak men, barely few understand WHAT’S MONEY!! In fact, it’s not just money. It’s a morally flawed world. The best line Charlie Munger said was: These people need to stay dumb like this, that’s how we get rich. Bitcoin is stupid, because it’s very likely to go to zero. I know people who literally follow crypto & NFT pages in Instagram as if it’s American treasury’s updates they are subscribing. And trust me there’s no scarcity of such dumbfucks.)
Listen to yourself. If your gut feeling is telling you to distance yourself from certain people and get closer to those who have a positive aura to them, do it. If your heart is telling you to travel, change that job, start this project, spend more time in nature, take a break, read that book, be with that specific person, just go for it. Your higher self knows what’s best for you. So please don’t ignore the messages.
Start by doing 1 push up. Start by drinking 1 cup of water. Start by paying towards 1 debt. Start by saving your 1st grand. Start by reading 1 page. Start by writing 1 journal. Start by deleting 1 old contact. Start by walking 1 lap. Start by attending 1 productive get-together. Start today. Repeat tomorrow.
WHEN YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL FIND THAT THEY AREN’T THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MOTIVATED, BUT HAVE CONSISTENCY IN THEIR MOTIVATION. -ARSENE WENGER.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. I like interracial couples because of mixed Hindi+English language related tings, that’s a different story. But why i shared it; brown bro in UK who loves Google pixel & preaches it’s camera quality, uses O2 & Vodafone, FCUK cap/clothes, bargaining carrier plan for a discount because desi people get that. Bit too much of similar traits with TAP. People who still want to know why i prefer using Google pixel over iPhone as my daily driver; for photography the best smartphone camera is Google pixel. And once you start using Google assistant as your daily routine scheduler, you can’t go back to siri. Google assistant is just few thousand times better than siri. I have an iPhone too, just for facetime & company calls. I am team blue bubble since a long while, i understand it’s hard to exit that. I use 2 phones because i own a business.)
You can’t skip chapters, that’s not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character. You won’t enjoy all of it. Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don’t want to read, you will have moments when you don’t want the pages to end. But you have to keep going.
Stories keep the world revolving. Live your story, don’t miss out.
Now this paragraph is for my close friends. The question is; “Was i angry on Frank?” Answer is: No, i laughed at his tiny mind in November-2019. I was applying for PhD research scholar positions in Berlin. New city for me, Frank took me & few friends to an EXOTIC CAR MEET-UP, that too in a Dacia Duster. Not judging the car, any Dacia or VW is a good daily driver. But, I was laughing at the idea of going to an EXOTIC CAR MEET-UP in a DACIA DUSTER.😂
(No matter how much i praise a Tesla, i am a petrolhead by heart. I am a sucker for all AMG & BMW M-series cars, manual rear wheel drive please.)
Be with someone who is invested in you. I don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny. I mean someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you.
Someone who wants to read every word you write. Someone who wants to hear every note of your favorite song, and watch every scene of your favorite movie. Someone who wants to find every scar upon your body, and learn where each one came from. Someone who communicates with both head & heart. Someone who knows why you prefer black coffee & sourdough pizza. Someone who wants to know your favorite brand of toothpaste & shower gel, and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them.
There is a difference between attraction, interest & the word i mentioned INVEST. Find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are, and hold onto them.
Every relationship/equation/friendship in your life are an immense investment of consistent time & energy, never offer discounts on that.