1. The past is in the past, focus on the future. 2. Opinions do not define reality. 3. Everyone’s journey is different. 4. Time is the essence of healing. 5. Judgement is a confession of character. 6. Overthinking will lead to paralysis/sadness. 7. Happiness is an inside job, found within. 8. Positive thoughts, create positive actions. 9. Smiles are contagious. 10. Sprinkle kindness, it’s free. 11. You only fail if you quit/do not try. 12. What goes around, comes around. Karma it is. 13. The quicker you choose to move forward, the quicker the suffering ends.
DON’T COMPARE YOUR actual self to a hypothetical self. Don’t drown in a sea of ‘what if’s. Don’t clutter your mind by imagining other versions of you, in parallel universes, where you made different decisions. The internet age encourages choice and comparison, but don’t do this to yourself. Theodore Roosevelt said; “Comparison is the thief of joy”.
You are you. The past is the past. The only way to make a better life is from inside the present. To focus on regret does nothing but turn that very present into another thing you will wish you did differently.
Accept your own reality. Be human enough to make mistakes. Be human enough not to dread the future. Be human enough to be, well, enough. Accepting where you are in life makes it so much easier to be happy for other people without feeling terrible about yourself. BE YOU.
1. BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret.
This is your life. You have everything you need inside you to live the life you have always dreamed of. Take all that you have learned and experienced and create your own reality. The beautiful part about life is that if you don’t like where you are, there’s always a new moment and a new day to start again.
Make smart, educated decisions. Encourage yourself to make the choices today for the future you want tomorrow. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. (Not my words.)
When you wake up each morning, take a moment to think about the kind of life you want to have.
Consistently consciously choose to have a happy life: one that is filled with love, laughter, good health and success.
Then begin your day focused on the things you can do to make this your reality.
A happy life is a CHOICE, choose it wisely.
(This video got nothing to do with the post above. Watch it & please understand the importance of general knowledge & basic day to day information. Just checking your Google feeds may help you escape embarassing situations. I mean, look at these fools.)
During my engineering college days I was part of a group with all electronic & rap music enthusiasts. We all planned to form a band together, because that time was all about boy bands or music groups like black eyed peas, linkin park, back street boys, pussycat dolls. There were two lead guitar players in our group, sometimes i still see EMY from electrical engineering branch playing drum, i was good at playing piano/electric keyboard/launchpad, there were two singers with high pitch vocals & it was an amazing combination of 6 young energetic people. The best part is we all failed together in becoming a band. I loved the failure part of it, because we weren’t something unique or better for the same reason. Studying engineering is a tough journey on it’s own, we didn’t put enough time into our music.
Most of the time i see young people peep into an idea which is more like lust towards Money or Fame that they don’t deserve. Today i am talking about something called “Group goals”. I am saying it out of observation & experience. Whenever someone says “I am planning to do something different with friends or in a group, let me assure you that amazing nonsense will never materialize to real world“.
We don’t see the same dream with 5 others. If you aren’t habituated to walk alone towards your GOALS, your GOAL is nothing but a daydream.