When you feel like what you are experiencing is not enough, instead of allowing yourself to get frustrated, anxious, discourage, or disappointed, choose to channel in a spirit of thankfulness.
Find something to be thankful for and begin to express gratitude. Because, no matter what is going on in your world, there’s plenty to be grateful for.
You have blood pumping through your veins. You have air flowing through your lungs. You have a roof over your head and food on your table. You have creativity that cannot be taken away and an undeniable purpose.
If you are intentional about practicing thankfulness every day, you will see the magic begin to take place in your life. You are going to see doors open that you didn’t think were possible. You are going to see opportunities come and find you that you didn’t know existed. And, you’re going to see your influence expand like never before.
Your thankfulness will position you in just the right place to be the recipient of extravagant grace, faithfulness, and goodness. Stay thankful. Practice gratitude. On the good days and the lows days, stay thankful. Everything in the created world is shifting in your favor. YOUR BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD OF YOU.
Good health is something all the riches in the world can’t buy. Take good care of yourself and count your blessings. Be thankful you woke up today because not every day is guaranteed. I spent so long taking my god-given health for granted that I forgot how blessed I am to be alive today. Our body is our temple. Treat it like your sanctuary.
Do something good for your body today. Go for a run or a hike or take a yoga class. Remove all kinds of unhealthy food from your diet one by one. But most importantly, be grateful for the life you’re living today. THE GREATEST WEALTH IS HEALTH.
When we choose to focus on what we have we are instantly happier people. Gratitude is said to be the emotion that is most connected with happiness. Even the wealthiest person in the world can think of things they don’t have. It’s not about accumulating more things; it’s about focusing on the joy and beauty in your life by focusing on what is great in your life.
Don’t decide happiness based on your material possessions, but on the love in your life today.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. -OPRAH WINFREY.
1. The kindest people aren’t born that way, they are made. They are the souls that have experienced so much at the hands of life, they are the ones who have dug themselves out of the dark, who have fought to turn every loss into a lesson. The KINDEST people do not just exist, they choose to soften where circumstance has tried to harden them, they choose to believe in goodness, because they have seen firsthand why COMPASSION is so necessary. They have seen firsthand why TENDERNESS is so important in this world.
2. Surround yourself with people who are doing the work to HEAL themselves. Surround yourself with those who want to talk to you about IDEAS rather than other human beings. Surround yourself with people who LOVE and RESPECT themselves, people who are GENTLE and KIND and who ENCOURAGE CONNECTION. Surround yourself with people who genuinely show up in your life, people who don’t just want attention, or praise, or validation from you. Surround yourself with those who want to GROW with you. These people will change your life.
3. Being understood fosters a different kind of INTIMACY that is untouchable. The rarest, most profound kind of connection you are going to experience will not be with the person who instantly gratifies you, but rather, with the kind of human being who sees you clearly. Ask yourself who makes you feel the most you? Who sees you in ways you don’t see yourself? Who pours calm and ease into the heart of you? Those people who came to mind are rare and beautiful gifts. Never take them for granted.
4. Do not just be THANKFUL for the things you deem positive in life. Be thankful for the EMOTIONS you also deem negative, because it is within the darkness that we grow to APPRECIATE the light. The hardest things in life are building you, and reminding you of your capacity to overcome. At the end of the day, nothing you have experienced thus far has defeated you. There is POWER in reminding yourself of that. You are capable of braving the storms, that is what they are there to teach you.
5. Please don’t ever forget that so many human beings you come into contact with are all trying to heal themselves from the things they often do not discuss. Always choose to be KIND. Always choose GRACE.
Each of us leads unique lives with experiences that nobody else will ever completely understand. Your story holds so many valuable lessons that can help inspire, teach, and motivate someone else. Should you choose to share it!?! In life, I have heard so many different stories. Just by listening, I learned so many different things. I’m so thankful I found the courage to share my story as well and talk about what I’ve been through. Not only has it helped me, but it has helped give perspective and strength to so many other people, my people to be precise. I encourage you to do the same.
Share your story with someone who is worth your time. You never know how one sentence of your life story could inspire someone to rewrite their own. No matter what you have been through in life, good or bad, don’t take it for granted. There are lessons in every moment of our lives.
When you feel like what you are experiencing is not enough- instead of allowing yourself to get frustrated, anxious, discourage, or disappointed, choose to channel in a spirit of thankfulness.
Find something to be thankful for and begin to express gratitude. Because, no matter what is going on in your world- there’s plenty to be grateful for. You have blood pumping through your veins. You have air flowing through your lungs. You have an actively working brain & body to achieve. You have a roof over your head and food on your table. You have creativity that cannot be taken away and an undeniable purpose.
NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON, BE THANKFUL. (Not my words).