Just always be the better person. And make your intentions pure. What and who you are is what will be remembered. Pain is inevitable and it will always exist, but if you focus on understanding what you are and what you are feeling, and why you are feeling it, you will overcome it.
The expectations we have often do not correspond with reality, we are disappointed every time this happens. We become disappointed when we expect to be treated as we treat others. When you start to realize that everyone is living at a different stage, thinking differently and making their choices, then you can only accept the fact that people do not share the same mind and heart. When you want to be happy you have to let go of that and start with yourself, be the person you can be proud of, be an example, show respect and understanding. Others may not change, but know that it is not up to you and be proud of how you are. You’ve got so much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. Be a better you first. Life is fun, let it be.
Stop worrying about other people understanding you. Get in touch with yourself instead. Focus on what makes you happy, what makes your soul feel at peace. You are your biggest commitment. So start loving your flaws, your awkwardness, your weirdness, your intensity, your vulnerability, & your everything.
Life becomes so much more fulfilling when you are just simply yourself. The world keeps spinning whether people understand you or not. So why not make this next trip around the sun only about you!!
I hope you fall in love with being alive. I hope you read books and understand that life is so much more than expecting an apologetic text from that person you won’t remember in a couple of years. I hope you feel pursued. I hope you have the best of friends. And I even hope you get in trouble together. I hope you make fun memories and take too many pictures and scream at the top of your lungs on roller coasters. I hope you swim in the depths of the oceans. And I hope you feel the dirt underneath your fingernails when you climb mountains. I hope you know the joys of genuine laughter. I hope you know the difference between wisdom and test scores. I hope you understand that you can be anything you want to be. I hope you also understand you have to work hard to get it. I hope you stay consistent with your approach towards life. I hope you do more than sit around and complain about the things that could change. Because I hope you are the CHANGE.
I hope you journal and write every thought down. I hope you learn how to skate. I hope you eat your fruits and vegetables. I hope you treat your body well. I hope you respect your reputation. I hope you build your IDENTITY. But I also hope you have fun. In fact, I hope you have unapologetic shameless kinda fun without hurting others. Because I hope you fall in LOVE with being alive. (Not my words).
Don’t worry about what people think of you or about the way they try to make you feel. If people want to see you as a good person, they will. If they want to see you as a bad person, absolutely nothing you do will stop them. Ironically, the more you try to show them your good intentions, the more reason you give them to knock you down, because they know they’ve got a part of you that will care about what they do.
Keep your head up high and be confident in what you do. Be confident in your intentions and keep your eyes ahead instead of wasting your time on those who want to drag you back by not caring or by caring the wrong way. Because you can’t change people’s views, you have to believe that true change for yourself comes from within you, not from anyone else. At the end, it’s all about your understanding of own intentions & their importance in your life’s timeline. TIME is non-refundable, use it with right intention. You must believe, and you must have faith that time itself is much more able to prove your point than you are. (Not my words).
Being genuine doesn’t mean you have to be strict & rude about your opinions on life. You can be genuine yet a fun loving person.
1. Value and respect the fact that you are a totally unique individual, with your own destiny to fulfill.
2. Believe in who you are, what you think and believe, your gifts and talents, and what you have to offer to those around you.
3. Refuse to give into negative feelings of anxiety, self doubt or insecurity. In fact, “fake it till you make it” is the most stupid line which can damage your authenticity forever. So ignore how you feel just reacting to the moment, and act the way you should be and you want to be.
4. Choose to switch off the old tapes that keep on playing in your head, and try to visualize your goals and then push on and seek to reach them.
5. Don’t pay any attention to what others think about you. The most important judgment should be yours, and yours alone. If you live in constant fear of what others think about you, it will only hold you back from realizing your potential. Also, you’re not a clone of others as each of us is different. Don’t be afraid to be unique or to stand out against the crowd.
6. Accept that you have good points, and areas for growth. We’re all a mix of different qualities, and flaws, and traits. We all make mistakes, it’s what you do with them matters. So embrace the fact you’re human and won’t always get it right.
7. Also, develop a tough skin and don’t take insults personally. Look back and laugh, don’t cover or criticise yourself. It won’t help if you’re sensitive or worried all the time. It’s better to forgive yourself, and then move on again.
8. Develop your ability to think creatively. Try out those new ideas, and choose to live outside the box.
9. Seek to enjoy this moment, and to live life in the present. Be grateful for the small things, and savour all you have.
10. Understand happiness, anger, sad, arrogance & upset, all are temporary human emotions. You have to go through everything. The earlier you accept it the better.
Be the best person you can be. Be kind even when you’re tired. Be understanding even when you’re angry. Do more than you’re asked and please don’t ask for anything in return, that may look stupid & ruin the purpose. Don’t silently expect anything either. Listen when someone talks and really listen, stop just thinking of how you’ll reply. Tell people you love them and appreciate them. Go out of your way to do things for people you adore. Be the greatest person you can possibly be and remain the same even when you mess up, make up for it in the next moment or minute or day.
One thing you should never do is; Never spend your time trying to prove to anybody that you’re great. Your actions will speak for themselves and we only have limited time on earth, don’t waste it. If someone doesn’t see your light, don’t worry. Like moths, good people are attracted to flame and to light of goodness, and they come naturally.
When somebody talks about my EGO or arrogance without meeting me in person, I can come to only one conclusion that “this person has a poor sense of understanding people”. I am not some celebrity or politician who can be mean for no reason. The best quality about me is “I love being random”. If you are one of my close buddies, one thing you know about my mindset is “I love money but I hate the fame associated to it”. Goal of my life is to make money & stay random. Only thing you can judge about me over internet is my race or my opinions, beyond that rest is your presumptions which is nothing but pure bullshit.
Very few understand your behaviour begins with your ability to accept, accept new information, accepting people & accepting yourself for what you are. We live in a world where people counter others with baseless crap lacking enough juice to back their words. It’s nothing but result of a lazy unenthusiastic mindset. If you are reading this please don’t mind being appreciative to others no matter what goes right or wrong. Being nice costs nothing. And a smile or goodwill you earn in return is priceless. Life is fun, let it be.