Half of 2022 is almost over. Let me suggest a happy beginning towards a better tomorrow to everyone who’s young or eager to grow. Remain consistent & create some healthy habits;
1. Always learn new skills. Learning is the only thing that keeps brain active & body young.
2. Create multiple income sources with your new skill-sets.
3. Says no to materialism. Stay away from fast fashion & other such stupid trends associated to it.
4. Learn to save 30% of your income. With time make it above 50%.
5. Learn how MONEY & Investment works. Invest part of the saved money
6. Workout 5 times per week.
7. Read something everyday & learn to dive into new experiences.
8. Value sleep, diet & good health.
(This video got something to do with the post above in the current world of tiktik tits & weak men, barely few understand WHAT’S MONEY!! In fact, it’s not just money. It’s a morally flawed world. The best line Charlie Munger said was: These people need to stay dumb like this, that’s how we get rich. Bitcoin is stupid, because it’s very likely to go to zero. I know people who literally follow crypto & NFT pages in Instagram as if it’s American treasury’s updates they are subscribing. And trust me there’s no scarcity of such dumbfucks.)
12 Habits you don’t realize are killing you slowly:
1. You skip breakfast/meals all the time. 2. You spend money you don’t have. 3. You are entertaining an unhappy relationship/friendship/marriage. 4. You text while you walk. 5. You skip your exercise/workout routine. 6. You snack when you’re not hungry. 7. You overwork yourself. 8. You bite your nails. 9. Your posture goes unchecked. 10. You have a severe lack of sleep. 11. You skip out on the vitamin D. 12. You load up on the caffeine.
1. Setting short term & long term goals. 2. Daily walks/going outside everyday. 3. Scheduling your days. 4. Meditating everyday. 5. Using cold water for 1 min at the end of each shower. 6. Working out/ exercising.
BALANCE is the key in everything you do. Dance all night long and workout next day. Or practice yoga the next day. Drink wine but don’t forget your green juice. Eat chocolate when your heart wants it and kale salad when your body needs it. Wear new kicks on saturday and walk barefoot on sunday. Live high and low. Move and stay still. Embrace all sides of who you are. Be brave, bold, spontaneous and loud and let that complement your abilities to find silence, patience, modesty and peace.
Aim for BALANCE. Remain consistent in your walk of life. Make your own rules, follow your own path and don’t let anybody tell you or influence you how to live according to theirs. (Not my words).
Healthy doesn’t mean a salad. Healthy isn’t a measure of weight. Being healthy involves your mind, spirit and heart just as much as it involves your body. Each person’s version of healthy is different. Sweets don’t make you unhealthy but sadness will.