Stay away from people with negative vibe & toxic mindset.
Here is a HOW TO or WHOM TO;
1. Entertain those who exchange attention & mutual admiration.
2. Stay away from “Dry texters”, these kind of people can figure out a problem in everything that’s soothing to your head or heart. The thing is, they are just not interested in you. The earlier you understand, the better. Read more on this by clicking here. In general, every conversation with a dry texter is a pointless nonsense, it’s going nowhere. If communication sucks, just cut it or back off humbly.
3. Also stay away from those whose screen time in instagram is more than 4 minutes a day.
(Most successful people don’t even use such apps in their phone, they have hired agencies to keep fools stuck to create a brand value for their name. And i bet you don’t want a fool in your life).
4. If someone’s social circle is too random, that’s a sign of major inconsistency in their personality.
5. Never believe those who say bullshits like; “MONEY IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, I WOULD RATHER FOCUS ON LOVE OR FAMILY”. These are the double whammy of fickleness & fake ideology.
We are living in 2021, a happy LOVE & a happy FAMILY both come with a bill.
Enough said about what not to. Click here to read a previous post on what are the green signals of a healthy humanly equation. Hope you have a good one.